MHJC Club Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
All-4-Fun 2018 Gift Certificates
Join us at our 52nd annual All-4-Fun! This year's event will be held in beautiful Silverton, Colorado. Silverton is a National Historic Landmark, part of the San Juan Skyway (with the Million Dollar Highway connecting Silverton to Ouray), home to Animas Forks and the Alpine Loop, and the summer destination for the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad train ride. For more information about the town of Silverton, visit www.silvertoncolorado.com
- Registration is limited
- Every passenger must be listed
- Participants 18 and over are required to sign a copy of the release at registration
- A parent/guardian must sign for each participant under 18
- Participants 21 and over are required to present a valid photo ID at registration to receive the 21 and over wristband
- One vehicle per registration (with the exception of vehicles that will remain parked during the event)
- Maximum six participants per registration
- Registrations for participants who are not currently full MHJC members will include a limited membership valid for the duration of the event
- We will purchase a $25.25 Colorado OHV Permit for every registered vehicle that attends the 52nd Annual All-4-Fun event
Interested in learning more about Mile-Hi Jeep Club membership? View our Membership
tab for details!
Saturday, July 28, 2018 to Saturday, August 4, 2018
Kendall Mountain Recreation Area
1 Kendall Place
Silverton, CO 81433
is required by July 15, 2018
FIREPAN USE ONLY FOR NON-GAS CAMPFIRES
Per our agreement with the landowner we are not to dig any fire pits, create rock rings or have any campfires on or in the ground, therefore all campfires must be contained in an approved, above ground fire pan.
By registering, you agree to be responsible for all parties under your registration and to comply with this agreement with the landowner. Thanks for your cooperation and participation at the All-4-Fun Event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
All-4-Fun Vehicle Registration
All-4-Fun RV Septic Service
BLM/Forest Service Use Fee