MHJC Club Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Join us at our 52nd annual All-4-Fun! Due to the forest fires in the San Juan National Forest we have relocated the 2018 event to Empire, CO and we have decided to re-open registration until 7/13/18!!
- Registration is limited
- Every passenger must be listed
- Participants 18 and over are required to sign a copy of the release at registration
- A parent/guardian must sign for each participant under 18
- Participants 21 and over are required to present a valid photo ID at registration to receive the 21 and over wristband
- One vehicle per registration (with the exception of vehicles that will remain parked during the event)
- Maximum six participants per registration
- Registrations for participants who are not currently full MHJC members will include a limited membership valid for the duration of the event
- We will purchase a $25.25 Colorado OHV Permit for every registered vehicle that attends the 52st Annual All-4-Fun event
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
Are you interested in volunteering on an All-4-Fun Committee? Log into the website and check out our All-4-Fun Committee Information
page for more information on how to get involved! Committee participation is optional, but if you are not
working on a Committee, you will need to register as a Paid Participant
to attend the event.
Interested in learning more about Mile-Hi Jeep Club membership? View our Membership
tab for details!
Are you a 4x4 vendor or media professional
interested in attending and/or supporting All-4-Fun? Check out our Vendors/Media/Sponsors
page for more information!
Saturday, July 28, 2018 to Saturday, August 4, 2018
Empire, CO 80438
is required by July 13, 2018
FIREPAN USE ONLY FOR NON-GAS CAMPFIRES
Per our agreement with the landowner we are not to dig any fire pits, create rock rings or have any campfires on or in the ground, therefore all campfires must be contained in an approved, above ground fire pan.
By registering, you agree to be responsible for all parties under your registration and to comply with this agreement with the landowner. Thanks for your cooperation and participation at the All-4-Fun Event.
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
All-4-Fun Vehicle Registration
All-4-Fun RV Septic Service
BLM/Forest Service Use Fee