MHJC Club Calendar - Month View
The event calendar shows upcoming club events. Select a view then use the navigation buttons to move
between dates. Click on the event to view more information, including the event description, times,
location, fees and any rules regarding attendance; you can also register for events from this screen.
Click on the magnifying glass on the toolbar to see search and filter options.
Meet at the trail head at 9:30 leave at 9:45 this way will make the water crossing around noon and e
If you‘re new to the club or not a member of Patrol 4 and would like to join the run, please contact Dave to see about making arrangements.
Meeting Marions of the rockies 9 AM 2805 Colorado blvd Idaho springs, co 80452
This is our months BOD meeting. Open to all patrol leaders and committee chairs.
It’s back for 2021!!
Please join Patrol 1 Hobo Jeepers for Creepy Crawl. We plan to provide some refreshments before we head out to solve puzzles in and around the cemeteries of Central City. Also planning to have some prizes for the Jeep(s) that solves the most riddles.
- We have a taco food truck coming! Truck will arrive at 5:00.
- Each Jeep will receive 1 free taco meal. You will get a coupon when you arrive.
- Additional meals are $9.95 each + $1.25 for homemade Spanish rice and beans.
- Bottled water and hot drinks (cocoa & cider) will be provided.
- Cookies will also be provided
- A handout of the rules for the activity will be provided and explained prior to heading out at about 6:00.
- Prizes will be awarded once everyone returns.
- Looking forward to a fun event!
Meet at the Shaggy Sheep for breakfast prior if interested. 50455 US Hwy 285, Grant, CO 80448
Second trip up there for maintenance and a check up.
More details to be determined.
Mile Hi Jeep Club will be having their annual Trunk or treat October 21st before Parent Club. If you are decorating your Jeep Please be at the Elks Lodge between 5:00 PM and 5:30 PM so you are ready at 6:00 PM. Trunk or Treat will start at 6:00 PM at go until 7:00 PM. Parent Club will follow.
This is the monthly meeting that all of the MHJC Patrols and Committees get together to talk about their plans for the next month and what they did last month. This is the meeting you need to attend if you want more info about MHJC